- 1). Open the fuse panel cover in the driver's side foot well. Pull down on the fuse cover.
- 2). Locate the fuse for the electronic control unit using the diagram on the underside of the fuse cover.
- 3). Pull the fuse for the electronic control unit using the fuse pullers in the fuse panel.
- 4). Turn the ignition on but don't crank the engine.
- 5). Wait 1 to 2 minutes and replace the fuse. The check engine light will reset by blinking several times, and then go out.
- 6). Turn the ignition off and replace the fuse, and fuse panel cover.
How to Reset a Check Engine Light on a 1996 Toyota Camry